- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £26,000.00 gross per year
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
Payroll Administrator with progression to Payroll Manager
£20,000 - £26,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Payroll Supervisor with our client in Edinburgh.
A modern, progressive and forward-thinking mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation on the market for providing an excellent level of service to clients. The Practice has grown significantly in recent years and is constantly on the lookout for ways to develop and enhance the firm.
This role will involve being a team of 4 and reporting directly to the Payroll Manager. The role offers the opportunity to take ownership of a varied and interesting portfolio of clients within a supportive and progressive environment. The role sits within a growing team and offers excellent progression potential. To be considered for this position you will ideally have experience within an Accountancy Practice or Bureau environment.
The role Payroll Supervisor will offer a salary up to 26k
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Management of a medium sized portfolio of clients to fulfil all their payroll needs - these clients including Private Sector, Public Sector, Charity etc
- Completing payrolls on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Including all month and year end reports to HMRC
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly book-keeping duties for a cross section of clients
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns
- Developing and refining processes to drive efficiencies
- Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager
- Any other duties relevant to the needs of the practice and as directed
To be considered for this position you must be:
- A minimum of 2 years working with a Payroll position or a role which incorporated full Payroll duties (preferred)
- Experience of processing Payroll within an Accountancy Firm/Bureau (essential)
- Knowledge of Payroll systems
- Ability to interact with wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Carla Heron at the iMultiply Glasgow office for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
- General Practice
- Payroll Services