- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a prominent Payroll team within a highly regarded organisation?
Will you relish the chance to develop your technical skills yet further within an institution renowned for career progression?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are delighted to once again be partnering with a loyal client who enjoy an excellent reputation across the county and beyond, and who are seeking to appoint a Payroll Advisor to their prominent payroll function. With a strong benefits package and an unrivaled working environment which will enable you to excel, this represents a fabulous opportunity to further your career in Payroll.
In brief, your responsibilities will include:
- supporting the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for 2,200 UK and employers and 1,100 UK pensioners
- ensuring the completion of all starters, leavers, promotions, salary increases, travel schemes and pension schemes
- reconciliation of the UK pension payroll ensuring timely payment
- oversight of core payroll processes including Maternity, SPL, auto-enrolment and RTI
- preparation and maintenance of payroll records
- acting as an escalation point for all payroll queries
As the ideal applicant for this post, you will bring a strong career in payroll to the table, with a clear understanding of manual calculations and query resolution, and the proven ability to build trusting relationships across the business. You will need to demonstrate the desire to learn more over the years ahead, within a multi-disciplinary setup.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please apply online today to avoid missing out on an interview.