- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client based in Portlethen currently has an opportunity for a Payroll and Benefits Service Delivery Specialist to work as part of their UK Payroll team on a minimum 10 month contract.
Main responsibilities include:
- Input payroll data in to SAP payroll system such as overtime, field bonuses etc and ensure correct approvals are in place.
- Perform manual calculations of Statutory Payments.
- Ability to perform manual payment calculations.
- Run payroll and HR data reports from SAP.
- Perform payroll validations prior to processing salary payments to ensure payroll system is calculating correctly on an ad hoc basis.
- Prepare monthly GL journal posting files as required.
- Support in any other area as necessary.
- Strong knowledge of UK payroll legislation.
- Good knowledge of financial process of payroll accounts.
- Used to high volume payrolls.
- Experience of SAP and Workday is desirable but not essential.
- Good Excel and Microsoft skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to meet tight company and legislative deadlines.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
Location: Portlethen, Aberdeen
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity please call Chelcie or email your CV