- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
Amazing opportunity for an experienced payroller to join a market leading company based in Glasgow Centre, just a 3 minute walk from Central Station!
You will be working in a busy office with a great atmosphere, initially the contract will last 6 months however this could be extended!
About the role:
- To process the day to day operation of the monthly staff payroll, correctly processing starters/leavers/adjustments and absence.
- To work with KS and SK, in processing an finalising Contract Payroll on a monthly basis
- Assist with calculation of monthly commission payments, utilising the reports from the finance team.
- Extract monthly outstanding invoice details, and make the appropriate deductions to staff commissions where necessary.
- Access Expenses, maintain employee records, check claims inline with process documents and ensure payments are made on the bimonthly payment dates
- To process relevant statutory payments and deductions where appropriate.
- Complete P11D module with Company car assignment changes
- To carry out other ad-hoc related tasks as required.
- Regular meetings and feedback sessions with manager to discuss successes/problems/workload etc
- Liaise with all staff as required to resolve any payroll/commission/expenses queries
- Ensure that SAFE is correctly updated in line with any relevant changes to employee records/pay details.
- Statutory payments/deductions are made in accordance with governing body guidelines.
- Adhere to departmental guidelines on agreed procedures for payroll/commissions/expenses
- Ensure full GDPR and HMRC compliance.
- All staff are paid correctly and in line with structured payment dates.
- All commission payments are calculated correctly and issued to managers for authorisation in line with the given timetable
- Commission payments are correctly adjusted to account for invoices not paid to Search by clients and disputes
- All expenses claims are correctly paid each payment Run
- Correctly pay SMP/SPP/SSP etc and deduct Student loans, tax, NIC etc
- Cars are correctly assigned in P11d, and relevant information passed to the Tax Office
Skills / Experience :
- 5 Years experience in a similar role
- Great systems experience MS, Sage, etc
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Must be immediately available to start
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact // 0141 272 7733
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age