- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,000.00 - £39,000.00 gross per year
Our client, a top 50 Chartered Accountancy Firm based in Central London has a new role for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. Providing a first-class payroll service using STAR Payroll for payroll clients duties will include:- - Accepting responsibility for all weekly, monthly and quarterly payrolls, ensuring effective and efficient workflow
- Managing all aspects of client payrolls from start to finish: processing of starters and leavers, maintaining personal data, calculating statutory absence payments, processing termination payments and payments after leaving
- Arranging BACs payroll payments
- Ensuring all payroll reports are generated and filed electronically in PDF format on payroll client file
- Responsibility for recording PAYE and NIC liability payments within the payroll software
- Processing payrolls in a manner that ensures client payrolls are compliant with statutory and professional regulations
- Ensuring all day to day payroll tasks are completed in line with departmental payroll processing timetable
- Ad hoc tasks
To be considered for this role candidates must have strong experience in a similar role working within a Chartered Accountancy or Bureau environment and experienced using STAR Payroll.
The salary and benefits are generous for the successful candidate. For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.