- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
We are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist to join a fantastic and busy accountancy practice based in Northampton. This is a permanent position and the working hours are 8.30am – 5pm Monday-Friday. They are offering up to £26K and the ideal candidate must have previous practice experience.
If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, have previous experience in a similar role and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
• Running various payrolls for small and medium sized businesses
• Regular submissions of EPS for CIS clients
• Assist with CIS returns
• Report on payroll expenses
• Identify and resolve any issues quickly and escalate when required
• Liaise and build effective relationships with clients
• Organise and prepare reports
• Posses a strong background in payroll
• Experience working in an accountancy practice
• Numerical with excellent attention to detail
• Works well under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
• Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Able to handle confidential information
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and are looking for a role which offers development and growth, please apply today!