- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
You’ll be joining the inbound CRM operations team responsible for next best action decisioning for one of the UK’s biggest consumer brands.
This is a firm with a massive CRM operation and decisioning team, in excess of 100 people. Working a database of in excess of 30m UK customers and a revenue generation in the billions of pounds. Across both in and outbound channels, they’re responsible for circa 4m customer interactions a week. So it’s unlikely you’ll find another UK firm with anything bigger or more sophisticated to offer, if you’re looking to build your career within the CRM space.
They’re currently in an evolutionary phase, bringing together not just this team, but also their considerable data assets to establish a single customer view and single truth of all customers across their multiple consumer facing brands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Being a part of the inbound decisioning team, you will be responsible for decisioning logic across both digital and inbound contact centre operations. Building and maintaining campaign programmes to reduce churn, drive customer value and increase customer product holdings.
Translatingbusinessrequirementsandofferinformationintodecisioningsoftwarelogic designs. Codingandcustomizationofdecisioningapplicationsoftwareandperformtheappropriate qualityassurancechecksbeforehandingovertobe deployed into live campaigns.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Being in the middle of a transition, they’re currently operating off 2 real-time logic platforms, being Pega and Chordiant. This will be rationalised into the one, once they’ve realigned their data assets into one.
You’re not going to be aligned to any one specific product set as the business works in an Agile mentality, which allows them to align people based on project needs and business demands. So you will get a decent amount of variety, as well as broad business exposure – working across all their various consumer product categories.
Role – Pega / Chordiant Decisioning Consultant
Number of positions available – 2
Location – Central London
Salary - £40,000 to £60,000 (dependant on experience)
Benefits – 10% on target bonus, Great pension (10% employer cont.), 25 days leave, healthcare, life assurance, discounts on products and services, share schemes and lots more.
KEY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Must have experience with either decisioning tools – Pega or Chordiant for inbound decisioning logic
- Good knowledge of SQL, for data extraction and manipulation
- Solid pedigree of experience within database management, and working with large-scale relational databases
- Good commercial skills and application into customer segmentations – right offer for right customer to deliver conversion and achieve commercial results
- Having done the above for a consumer facing brand is important – but experience could have been gained either client or agency side
- Gregarious nature, with solid stakeholder management skills
- Able to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
For further information please contact:
You can review similar vacancies on our website: www.bluepelican.co
- ms project