- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading luxury retailer, who is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support their rapidly growing stores in London and other key cities.
As a Performance Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Develop digital acquisition strategies across multiple channels (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, PPC, paid/organic social, affiliates, among others)
* Work with internal and external teams in the planning and execution of creative marketing campaigns in support of the acquisition strategies
* Analyze and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
* Gather key insights based on data and turn them into growth strategies
* Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
* Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or any relevant course
* At least 5 years managerial experience in the same capacity or similar role
* Experience in digital performance marketing, e-commerce, online, digital advertising
* Solid knowledge of digital marketing platforms (e.g. Video 360, SA360)
* Strong project management and analytical skills
* Senior level written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- digital design
- web design
- mobile development
- ms project
- web design