- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Merseyside UK ,GB
Are you looking for a new and exciting role? Are you a Registered General Nurse? I am currently recruiting on behalf of a HMP service in Liverpool for a Permanent RGN post!
The role is full time with fantastic opportunities and a starting salary of up to £33,792 with overtime available!
Within the Registered General Nurse role you will be required to:
* Ensure a high standard of clinical care for patients under your management and support other members of the team to do likewise.
* To undertake full clinical assessments and manage the health needs, planning, delivery and evaluation of care
* Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients.
Person Specification to be considered for the Registered General Nurse Role:
* Ability to demonstrate experience of planning and leading a change process in a clinical setting
* Full NMC Registration
* 1 years post registration experience in nursing
The role is a full time role and prison vetting is not a must as the service are prepared to put candidates through this.
For more information and a full job description please contact Mark Arthur on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Please note - due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful applicants
About the company