- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a family run business with over 35 years’ experience in the commercial interiors industry, supplying ceiling tiles and office partitioning’s across the UK. Due to continued growth the Managing Director is looking for a highly organised and personable PA who is able to remain calm and composed whilst managing a demanding and varied workload.
Tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining a high and professional standard of communication to all internal and external contacts, departments and staff.
- Managing multiple and changing priorities.
- Supporting internal sales and marketing teams.
- Diary Management.
- Managing administrative processes.
- Replying to email, telephone or face to face enquiries.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Google docs & Drop box.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A relaxed and flexible approach to work.
You will enjoy a modern working environment located within a rural setting on the outskirts of Cheltenham, company benefits to include onsite parking, paid lunch break, company social events and regular training & development.
40 - 45 hours per week; with flexible start and finish times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Administration: 1 year (Preferred)