- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Personal Assistant - 90231422
Posting Range:14 May 2019 - Ongoing
The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive PA support to 4 Directors
What will you be doing?
• Comprehensive Diary Management, scheduling appointments, ensuring “Manager” is always in the correct place on time with all relevant papers
• Organising a wide range of meetings / meeting rooms (internal/external).
• Act as the main reference point both in presence and absence of “Manager”
• Book all travel arrangements and accommodation as well as collating and circulating meeting agendas/papers
• Dealing with general correspondence as appropriate and process all Expenses and IT approvals on behalf of the “Manager”
• Act as receptionist for influential customers on visits, provide hospitality as required and convey a professional image
• Providing back up administration support for other PAs as required and print materials, treating all materials with due care and confidentiality
• Prepare and update documents (Word, Power Point, Excel etc.), to a high standard
What we’re looking for:
• Proven Personal Assistant/secretarial experience supporting Director level
• Highly proficient and professional at all times with a high degree of pro-activity and forward planning capability
• Be trustworthy and able to act with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
• Proactive and able to take the initiative; able to take ownership of tasks and projects seeing them through to completion
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team; able to establish strong relationships with network of contacts (PAs, Executives, team colleagues, etc.)
• Resilient, highly organised and able to cope in a fast paced environment being both flexible and able work across a range of issues
• Ability to manage time, prioritise and manage workload effectively
• Advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook and basic skills in Excel, as well as familiarity with room booking, timesheet and expenses applications
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.