- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Temp to Perm Based near to London Bridge
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a leading property firm located near London Bridge who are looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to join their team. This is a temporary role that will go permanent for the right candidate.
The main purpose of this job is to support the Head of Digital & Technology and team. This is a demanding role and requires a strong-willed person who's able to work under pressure and work alongside senior managers.
- Work in a professional manner maintaining diplomacy and confidentiality in communicating highly sensitive or highly contentious information with people of all levels within the company and elsewhere.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports and presentations for both internal and external customers to deadlines.
- Supporting the organisation of D&T events; such as team strategy days, annual meetings, leadership days.
- Scheduling reviews, monthly leadership meetings, meetings and taking and distributing minutes
- Providing support to the team
- Management of Inbox - monitor and manage emails, escalate, forward and respond to as appropriate.
- Proactive and complex diary management including workload, deadline planning and reoccurring events. Pre-emptive planning.
- General Administration including printing and binding of documents, filing, expense claims, maintaining organisation charts, holiday and absence tracking, room booking management etc.
- Dealing with frequent queries from staff and clients.
- Book travel and arrange all associated documents and arrangements.
- Prepare on-boarding for new joiners; ordering computer equipment, phone; email set up.
- Communicate key messages as appropriate.
- Arrange IT/ communication equipment as and when required.
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Highly organised and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Passionate about service and quality
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and client
- Proactive and positive attitude with a calm and methodical approach to work
- Advanced level IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Outlook, Visio).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technology aware
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.