- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,000.00 - £24,000.00 gross per year
- BRISTOL AVON
A very rare part time position has come up within a well known organisation to personally assist an employee, covering administration and PA duties on a part time basis.
My client is an Independent School, who provide a full-time alternative education for young people who have found mainstream education has not worked. My clients key focus is social and personal development and to reintroduce education to allow young people to achieve the qualifications needed to move forwards into further education and employment.
My clients believes that no child or young person should be left without help and aim to provide them with support to build their own resilience and capability.
Key areas involve building on the strengths, abilities and talents of children and young people, to encourage and inspire future aspiration.
If you are looking for a part time, incredibly rewarding position and have strong Administration skills- please do apply.
The role of Personal assistant / Employee support worker will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting a colleague with administrative and PA tasks
- Diary and email management
- Reading documents
- Regularly meeting and speaking with colleagues
- Email updates to other teams on behalf of the colleague you are assisting
- Note taking from meetings
- Assisting with referral and colleagues caseload
- Assisting colleague with Planning, evaluating work, expenses and grant applications
- Commitment to safeguarding children in accordance with the Child Protection Policy
The successfull Personal Assistant / Employee Support worker with posses the following skills and attributes:
- Strong use of Microsoft packages
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to working in a similar role - essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven PA experience
- Understanding of child protection and safeguarding
- Highly organised
- Flexibility, willingness to work outside of normal hours
- Permanent position
- Flexible working pattern
- 3 days per week
- Must be available for a minimum of 12.5 hours per week
- Suited to someone who wants to work only mornings or afternoons
- £23,000 FTE Pro rata