- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £33,000.00 gross per year
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Personal Assistant to support 3 VP's within the Procurement Department of this FTSE 100 FMCG company.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience working in a dynamic environment on senior management level, preferably at a headquarters.
- Personal assistant support in all organisational, communicational and administrative matters on a very high level.
- Complex diary management including the booking and management of domestic & international travel via external portal system; visa applications where appropriate.
- Preparation of moderate to complex spreadsheets and high-level presentations using MS Excel and Power Point, which will become part of both internal and external communications for the company.
- Responsible for arranging team meetings including managing all prereading, attending & taking minutes in meetings, following up on outstanding actions.
- Manage expense report submission via the Concur Portal, monthly budgets tracking via internal systems and invoicing and suppliers as required via Ariba Portal.
- Coordinate general administrative and organisational matters, e.g. organising files; set up new starters; team holiday tracker; updating organisation charts.
- Ensuring VP's have appropriate documentation for meetings.
- Raising PO's as required
- Provide telephone and administrative support.
Skills / experience and professional knowledge
- Extensive experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant, preferably at Director level and in a large fast paced company
- Self-starter approach, highly self-motivated and eagerness to taking initiative and ownership.
- Expert level skills using Microsoft Office 365
- Ability and confidence to expertly answer both internal and external calls, ability to judge on when manager's approval is required.
- Proven ability to navigate smoothly within a complex global matrix organisation.
- Ability to effectively and logically manage confidential and sensitive information properly.
- Ability to multi-task as no day is the same
- Ability to travel occasionally to support off site planned events.
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising on deliverables
- Strong Sense of urgency and achievement
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
- Able to work autonomously & provide independent opinions
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This role is responsible in supporting 3 diverse areas within the procurement remit. As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team, you will be given extensive and diverse responsibilities across the full legal mix and will play a key role in supporting a critical area.