- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As one of Vodafone's key strategic partners we are currently recruiting urgently for a Personal Assistant to join the team in Newbury until end of March 2020.
The purpose of this role is to support the Head of VB IoT with all of his general administration and diary management.
This includes efficiently coordinating her/his calendar, managing meeting requests and some general administration for the Head of, plus the rest of the IoT Practice.
This includes communication with stakeholders, project work and travel and financial management.
- Proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives.
- Positive & Can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good influencing ability, confident and challenging when appropriate.
- Flexible toward work requirements and maybe necessary to work additional hours when required.
- Builds effective relationships, breaks down barriers.
Key skills required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially excel, outlook, sharepoint and teams skills
- Bluechip company experience
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
- ms project