- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The position of Personal Assistant/Administrator within this Financial Advice company will be a varied and challenging role that is instrumental in acquiring new clients and maintaining existing client relationships. You will work closely with the financial adviser within the business and will build a strong working relationship within a busy professional yet friendly environment.
Current/recent experience within a Financial Advice company will be highly desirable.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will consist of, but not be limited to:
- PA to the Partner
- Liaise with IFA in relation to all matters regarding client advice
- Prepare documentation to assist with initial client meetings, recommendation meetings and the ongoing financial review process. Key to pull off list of reviews due from the CRM system.
- Diary Management
- Submit letters of authority to product providers and collate responses once received.
- Assist file preparation prior to Paraplanning submission.
- Maintain client records (both paper-based and electronic).
- Highlight when clients are due for Financial Review and arrange appointments in diary.
- Manage intelligent office diary system and complete any action is required in a timely manner.
- Respond to client correspondence where appropriate.
- Deal with client enquiries via email and/or telephone.
- Any other administrative duties as the business may require.
- MS Word and Excel.
- CRM Intelligent Office.
The position will be based on a 37.5 hour working week (08:30 to 17:00 each day). Part time hours will be considered.
The ideal candidate will be professionally presented, self motivated, well organised, able to work independently as well as part of the team, demonstrate a willingness to learn and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
Understanding of investments and pensions, etc., some industry experience required.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Services