- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £28,500.00 gross per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant / Office Manager / Senior Administrator to join the most prestigious organisation in their field in central Oxford.
Measures of individual performance include:
- Correspondence with clients is timely, accurate and professional;
- Documentation and data produced is both accurate and complete;
- Client feedback is positive;
- Senior Leadership Team are satisfied with the level and quality of support provided.
Attitudes, values, skills and other requirements:
- Ability to thrive in a culture of change and continuous improvement and be flexible;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to plan and meet deadlines;
- Genuine interest, desire and ability to deliver exemplary client service;
- Ability to relate well to students with a good understanding of their needs;
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting student & client relationships;
To receive the full job description, click apply to hear immediate feedback