- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our mission remains unchanged: to service the needs and aspirations of our customers and help create new stories, to take pleasure in making marked moments of delight. Whoever our customers are and wherever they come from, they can expect to be treated with grace, courtesy and care.
You will have extensive PA experience. You're a clear communicator and highly organised. Self-motivated you are detail oriented and take pride in your work. You are autonomous and look to add value to everything you do. You are comfortable managing a busy diary and confident building positive relationships across the whole business. You will have excellent working knowledge of, and proficiency with, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What to expect
- Supporting a director, you will always remain calm under pressure and approach demanding situations in an accommodating and diplomatic manner. You pride yourself on providing practical solutions to any problem and are able to build stable relationships based on mutual trust.
- You will build strong relationships with other Personal Assistants business wide to ensure all senior management are supported and receiving a high level of service
- Through developing a deep understanding of the needs and preferences of the director, you will ensure the smooth running of their office and division on a day to day basis
- You will be able to manage shifting priorities, whilst still maintaining accuracy, and remain positive at all times whilst ensuring efficiency around all internal systems and procedures
- You will be comfortable with liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- With strong attention to detail, you will support the wider Interior Design team with administration tasks and presentations This is a Maternity cover role until the 20th of January 2020 and requires you to work 42 hours a week, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work form two sites, our Knightsbridge office and our Hammersmith office.
What is important?
At Harrods we believe in hard work and challenging the status quo and when we work together we are unstoppable. We’re leading the way with making anything possible and we will need someone who shares the same values and will raise the bar on delivering excellence across our business.
Our promise to you
At Harrods we believe nothing is impossible. We drive ourselves and inspire others to always push for more. This passion to exceed is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where standing out means being yourself.