- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
Personal Injury - Case Handler
Our client is currently seeking a skilled Case Handler to join their Personal Injury team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected team. The successful candidate will pursue settlement of PI files, handling small claims and fast track matters.
- Create initial case strategy following Client Guidelines and review of information available.
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third-Party Solicitors.
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised.
- Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures.
- Deal with correspondence and telephone calls.
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity.
- Candidates must have at least 1-year PI experience (defendant and claimant are acceptable).
- Experience of small claims and fast track matters.
- Experience of handling own caseload.
- Knowledge and experience of RTA and the litigation process is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone negotiation.
If you think this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then apply today for immediate consideration. If you would like more information, call Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion.