- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
Job Title - Personal Injury Legal Secretary
Salary - £16,000-£18,000
Location - Sheffield
A highly regarded firm of solicitors is now recruiting for a Personal Injury Legal Secretary to work within the PI Department. This opportunity, located in Sheffield, represents a chance to work within a leading regional firm. Working in this position, the right candidate will be contributing to the associated legal processes in the department, working as an integral team member to help support Solicitors and Legal Executives work on behalf of clients who have suffered a personal injury.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management, bundle preparation and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Ability to organise busy diaries - including Outlook.
- Initial point of contact for new enquiries.
- Sorting medical reports.
- Collating research for fee earners.
- Contributions to the development of the department and agenda of business.
- Some reception work.
- Audio and copy typing.
- Strong IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and to effectively prioritise competing deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- High standards of client and customer service.
- Previous experience of working in a legal administration function desirable.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.
- customer service