- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GLASGOW LANARKSHIRE
Personal Tax Senior Manager required for the successful Tax practice of this mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants & Business Advisors.
Based in Glasgow, this role is principally to manage and deliver on advisory projects and to work closely with the Tax Partners to offer excellence in client service, maximise efficiencies and seek business opportunities. Our client boasts an impressive client base offering a range of technical challenges.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Handling a varied portfolio of clients including HNWI’s, businesses, trusts etc
- Managing advisory work carried out by the personal tax team
- Assuming responsibility for smooth work flows
- Ensuring quality control
- Providing advice on technical issues
- Providing technical support to the team
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Involved in budget and financial management process in department
You will be an ATT / CTA qualified tax professional with a strong technical background in personal tax advisory. The role would suit someone who either as aspirations for Director/Partner or alternatively is content to be a career Senior Manager. You will be a motivated and conscientious individual who has developed interpersonal and relationship building skills. You will be serviced minded and delivery focused with the ability to identify and progress business development opportunities.
Salary £negotiable + Benefits. Our client offers a first-class working environment coupled with flexible working.
For further information contact Stuart Ringland at Lusona Consultancy
- quality control