- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Personal Tax Supervisor, Top 30 firm in Central LondonCTA Qualified Personal Tax Supervisor for a Top 30 firm based in Central London.
A Top 80 based in Central London are looking for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager to join their fantastic team. This large and expanding Personal Tax team are looking to recruit a professional who has experience of high profile individuals, professional persons, partnerships, entrepreneurs and non-UK domiciled clients. This Personal Tax Assistant Manager role has been created through natural expansion as the firm are looking at expanding out their advisory function. In this role, you would have around a 50/50 compliance to advisory portfolio.
The firm themselves are an excellent and market leading firm based in a desirable area of Central London. The firm pride themselves on their atmosphere and employee welfare; they offer great social events and staff wellbeing events. If you are looking for a role with excellent progression in a firm with a genuinely supportive and inclusive atmosphere, this role will be ideal.
- Preparing tax returns for review by the Partner and reviewing returns from more junior members of staff
- Assist with the training and supervision of more junior staff and assist with their portfolios
- Managing your own portfolio and being involved with tax planning
- Getting involved in Personal Tax Advisory work
- Reviewing the work of Personal Tax juniors
- CTA qualified
- 4 years Personal Tax experience in a practice environment
- Good knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and benefits and non-doms.
- Experience of reviewing tax returns and of handling their own client portfolio
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.