- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking for an FP&A Analyst to join one of the fastest growing companies.
- Ownership of the budget and subsequent forecast processes from beginning to end.
- Coordination with the business teams.
- Partnering the business on specific segments to create forecasts with clear assumptions, going behind the financial numbers to understand the key commercial drivers.
- Consolidation of the budgeted / forecasted main financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Updating rolling forecast model with actual monthly data.
- Understanding Cash requirements and forecast daily cash modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports for senior management and board.
- Project analysis and reviewing key business cases.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Industry experience in FP&A role.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset.
- Building financial models.
- ms project
About the company
Whether you are searching for a top performer or an exciting new opportunity within the Hospitality industry, Regal Guest Services are here to help.
As a recruitment agency specializing in Hospitality, we are trusted by hotels, restaurants, private clubs, resorts and other Hospitality related companies and businesses.
We work with established companies as well as start ups in order to provide candidates with perfect-fit positions for their careers.
Here we post a range of our latest job offers throughout the UK, from a range of positions including chefs, directors, managers, food and beverage assistants and many more.