- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Pelton Fell
The pharmacy technician/dispenser will work under the direct supervision of the pharmacist and will carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines also interacting the patients and dealing with enquires.
- Label and dispense correctly the items shown on the prescription within the outline set by the standard operating procedures to ensure safe supply to patients.
- To cross examine the prescription for interactions.
- Support OTC sales and cashier functions
- To assist with stock control
- To work a part of a team to maximise the work flow.
Job Type: Part-time
- Pharmacy dispensing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Dispencer NVQ level: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available: