- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As award winning photography studio with over a decade in experience, we are a family business with a passion for creative portrait photography.
Established in 2001, Mackney Photography is an award winning boutique portrait studio specialising in people portraiture. In 2014 we launched our award winning digital experience Pop! Studios which specialises in themed experiences targeted at children.
About the job:
We’re looking for a super bright and talented image photoshop artist/ illustrator, editor or graphic designer with a minimum of two years experience working in the creative sector, to join our fabulous team.
We are looking for an digital artist looking to express within our work.
We’re a small, highly motivated, fun and supportive bunch. You’ll get to work closely with both our photographers and team of experts to make the very best of our photography. You'll be piecing together our images and working as a team to show customers our masterpieces.
One things for sure, life is never dull at our studios.
- Artistically piecing together and editing our photography to create finished art-pieces.
- Liaise with our photographers, editors and clients to create top quality images.
- Organising workload and priorities.
- Help come up with new and exciting ideas for our photography, editing and the studio itself.
What we are looking for:
- Self motivated and excited to inspire others
- Bubbly personality with a can do attitude
- Experience from editing/ retouching photos, illustrator, graphic design or other relevant field.
- Experienced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom is essential.
- Must be highly proficient working on a Mac.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- You’re interested in breaking new ground.
- You want to further your career.
- Training and personal development
- Fantastic working environment in a beautiful English Heritage site
- Annual development reviews
- Private pension scheme
- A chance to be creative with new and current ideas
Send us your CV with a cover letter and examples of your work, telling us why you would be ideal for this position.
If you are successful, we will contact you to discuss the role further.
APPLICATION CLOSES 31st May 2019
Due to the volume of applications, please email through your interest only! If you have not heard from us within 3 days of applying, you have not been successful on this occasion. Please note we are not currently taking on work experience or recent graduates - only candidates with experience in digital editing in a working environment.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered