- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
PHP/Laravel Developer - Warrington - £25,000-£50,000
Calling all PHP developers who are driving for success and progression, read the job spec below!
- Have experience in the open-source PHP web framework Laravel (essential).
- Previous experience in jQuery.
- Experience using version-control systems such as Git.
- Experience using relational database management system such as SQL.
- Ability to critically think and solve complex tasks.
- Be able to excellently communicate.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working hours to help balance a social and professional life.
- 25 days holiday, as well as bank holidays, and 4% pension scheme.
- Team of approximately 15 highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals.
- Internal training to allow for career progression, as well as, support and expansion of knowledge and understanding.
- Clients include a supercar manufacturer, as well as, a globally recognised banking institution.
If you feel you would be a successful match to this job role I would be happy to organise a discussion. I am actively shortlisting this position and so to be considered for the role, feel free to contact me at Click here to contact this recruiter .