- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Looking to join a fast growing vibrant and exciting software development team?
You will be working for an exciting and ambitious software house that helps companies improve their websites by analysing SEO, accessibility, grammar and more. As well as helping you sell digital services such as websites, local directories and online advertising.
You will help to create REST API’s and back-end application frameworks for a brand new product, using Silex, Symfony components and NodeJS. In Addition to this you will be creating and contributing to several modular PHP libraries, some of which are open source. Plus designing systems and features from the ground up and working with front-end engineers to provide API functionality.
Skills & Requirements
- PHP (Symfony)
- Amazon (AWS) Benefits:
- Your choice of computer and operating system. They use a mix of Mac, Windows and Linux; you're free to pick what works best for you.
- Flexible hours.
- Dual large displays and massive desks.
- Aeron or equivalent Herman Miller chairs.
- Your choice of gym membership.
- Unlimited mineral water, espresso coffee and other beverages.
- Conference trips and training budget.
- Sponsored team events: cinema nights, lunches, activity days and more.