- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £41,000.00 gross per year
- WEST NORWOOD LONDON
Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill a permanent vacancy with our client in South West London.
Our client is a charity and they're looking for an expereince therapist to join their team.
- Deliver complex service activities and manage caseloads to ensure intended outcomes are delivered within agreed service standards.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, treatment and evaluation for all patients screened for referral, including those with complex and highly complex presentation, in a timely manner. Working closely with the multidisciplinary team as part of the team, in the planning and carrying out of treatment.
- Attend and participate in case conferences and ward meetings appropriate to the clinical setting.
- Prioritise day-to-day management of own caseload, delegating activities to the therapists as appropriate.
- Assess for and provide aids and adaptive equipment to increase or enable independent function, teaching compensatory techniques as required. These include but are not limited to feeding, dressing, employment and self-medication aids. Responsible for providing information and instruction for the safe use of the items provided.
This position is available to start ASAP but if you're finishing a current contract or if you have notice to work please do apply as our client will be able to wait until you are available to join their service.
As an agency, we are able to assist with relocating for this role.
Full job description available once you have applied.
Please apply via Reed or call Jake at Piers Meadows if you are interested in this role or if you want to find out about the other roles we have in the area.
Our agency will process AND pay for your enhanced DBS and occupational health clearance and will reimburse your mandatory training.
We can also assist in helping you move if you are willing to relocate for this role.