- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Dear Fellow Piano Teachers,
I’m looking to expand my piano studio (www.mfrankpianostudio.com), and am eager to find other dedicated piano teachers in Islington and Camden looking to teach regularly to join my team! All genres of piano music are welcome. I’m looking specifically for teachers who already live in London, and cannot accept applications from teachers not currently living there.
I want my colleagues to know I respect and value them, and that they’ll have plenty of flexibility and independence working with me. Here are some of the ways I can help you:
- Competitive pay: £20 for 30 minutes, £27 for 45 minutes, and £32 for 60 minutes.
- Annual bonus once you have been with me for a year.
- £3 extra per lesson whenever you agree to do substitute teaching.
- Annual student recital organized for you.
- Monthly student invoicing arranged for you.
- Only accept requests you want, handle scheduling directly and easily with your students, and teach at any location that works for both you and the student.
- Requests are sent to only one teacher at a time, so you’ll never have to rush to answer a group email regarding a student you want to accept.
- Create your own cancellation/reschedule policy if you’d rather not use mine.
- I can mediate between you and your students to help if you need me.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype.
If you’re interested in working with me, please email me with the following:
- Cover letter attached to email.
- CV/resume with full contact details and references attached to email.
- Video recording of you performing attached to/linked in email. If you’d prefer to demonstrate your playing abilities live during your interview, please state as much in your email.
For consideration for an interview, applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Holds or is working towards a music degree with piano as the primary instrument. Please provide the years and names of degrees earned, schools attended, and private piano teachers studied with.
- Prior teaching experience. Please provide the years and names of previous employers.
- Performance experience. Please provide dates, locations, and brief repertoire details of at least a few past performances.
If you have not received a response to your application within 2 weeks, please consider it unsuccessful at this time. Feel free to email me or call me if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon—I’d be so glad to have you share your talents with me!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £32.00 /hour
- Piano teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Islington, Greater London (Preferred)
- English (Required)