- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Woodis currently recruiting for a Piping Engineer based in Glasgowwithexperience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
This role contributes to the delivery of Engineering excellence through:
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Providing discipline expertise to the business. Key Accountabilities:
- Coaching and mentoring as delegated. Process Ownership:
- Adhere to and comply with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Participate in audits and incident investigations as required. Subject Matter Expertise:
- Provide discipline support to the business.
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments.
- Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution. General:
Executing assigned personal objectives.
Skills / Qualifications
HND or relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position. Role-Specific Skills:
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a practical context.
- Professional demeanor, interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate team working skills.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude. Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
- ms project