- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cummins are now recruiting for our 2020 intake of 12 month placements in the UK, which provide a meaningful opportunity for university students to accomplish real-world projects in a professional environment.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting Cummins Marketing Operations output for the engine business, power systems and components businesses across the region of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and NE/SE Asia.
- Supporting the preparation and implementation of trade exhibitions and events by working with suppliers on booth design and build, graphic design and brand image, press events, literature, merchandise, uniforms, logistics etc.
- Producing marketing collateral for all products and market segments
- Execute and document post-event reviews to identify process improvement opportunities moving forward
- Manage the promotional merchandise programme.
- Assist with developing and sending out external communications
- Assist with customer visit days and ad hoc events.
- Support internal teams such as Community Action Committee, Diversity etc.
- Studying for a Business or Marketing degree
- Excellent computer skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude with a desire to learn and take on responsibility
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment.
May be required to travel overseas so should have a valid passport.