- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
PLC Programmer / Control Systems Engineer / Systems Integrator
Yorkshire based company
Home based role
£50,000 plus bonus and other benefits
My client who are currently looking for a PLC Programmer are a fast growing System Integration Services company that has expertise in the full spectrum of automation engineering from investigation and repair of breakdowns, to complete design, build and installation packages supplying to industry sectors such as the water industry and other utilities, renewables, food and beverage, petro-chem, materials handling and food processing working with and alongside many global organisations.
As one of the UK's leading companies in industrial automation they now have a requirement for a Control Systems Engineer / Systems Integrator who can Program PLC's from scratch.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
* The development of PLC/HMI programs from leading PLC manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Siemens and Allen Bradley from scratch.
* Integrate communications into the PLC such as Profibus, Modbus, Ethernet IP and Devicenet.
* Building relationships between customers and the company on all technical and commercial aspects particularly the development of PLC / HMI programs.
* The production of paperwork for each project including I/O (Input/Output) schedules, function design specs, test documentation.
* Commissioning control systems on site including the control panel and the setting up of any drives and instrumentation.
* The successful management of projects from start to completion.
* Other project work as and when required.
The successful applicant will have the ability to write PLC / HMI programmes on either Mitsubishi, Siemens or Allen Bradleys from scratch.
In return my client will offer a very competitive and negotiable salary, bonus, pension, life assurance, the opportunity to work from home, a thorough training and development programme plus excellent prospects for advancement within this successful national and international organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV
- ms project