- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PMO Analyst - 90223839
Posting Range:7 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: PMO Analyst
Your role will be To support the Group Technology Resilience Assurance function with the processing, analysis and reporting of the Group Tech Resilience Integrated Programme Plan to internal stakeholders within the Programme
What will you be doing?
• Manage and co-ordinate Executive Governance & Reporting processes
• Assist and collate timely, accurate reporting materials to stakeholders and governance forums, Review, challenge and provide value-add insight to enable transparent decision making
• Ensure Change Control processes applied, make sure reports and any output generated is well syndicated in a timely manner and discussed with impacted stakeholders
• Manage adherence to Outcome Governance & Reporting processes in line with Bank Standards; Tracking and reporting of Benefits, Outcomes, scope, progress and other KPI’s
• Make sure Milestone Governance & Reporting processes are in line with Bank Standards; Support the development and management of plans, work with initiative stakeholders
• Manage a variety of stakeholder relationships across the technology functions
What we’re looking for:
• In-depth knowledge and practical application of structured methodologies for change, including governance and control processes.
• Expert understanding of Change Function and evidence of practical application of core Programme Governance Technical Competencies
• Strong understanding of portfolio, programme and project management fundamentals; particularly portfolio planning
• Experience of working within the Planning function of large and complex Change Programmes is desirable
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Formal external qualification/accreditation in project/Programme management methodology (ie Prince 2, PMI, P3M3, P30, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or equivalent
• Experience of governance across large scale Technology Programmes within Financial Services
• Proven track record of executing governance and reporting frameworks and controls, processes and structure
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.