- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
ProTalent are currently working with a small but successful, well established and friendly accountancy firm to recruit a Portfolio Manager to manage a diverse client portfolio.
• General practice accountancy firm offering accounting, audit, tax, payroll and bookkeeping services
• Well established, respected and professional accountancy firm
• A super friendly and fun working environment
• The firm work hard to offer their employees a great working environment, ownership of their roles and ongoing progression and development
• Accounts production for various entities
• Reviewing accounts prepared by more junior members of staff
• Tax compliance both, personal and corporate
• Liaising with clients, companies house and third-parties
• Business advisory work
• Networking and business development
• Mentoring and managing junior members of staff
• Working with clients to ensure they are the most affective software systems
• ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
• Solid well rounded practice experience
• Competent in accounts, audit and taxation
• Keen to progress their career and continue to learn new skills
This is a lovely opportunity to join a super lovely firm and work for a company that truly values its staff while continuing to further your career.
Thank you for your interest.