- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the fastest growing digital and publishing agencies in Cambridge!
My client is for looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their thriving team and work on major retail clients including Raging Bull, Karl Lagerfeld and Hackett London.
This company specialises in all things digital including Marketing Strategy, PPC, SEO, Digital PR, Social Media, Web Design and Content Marketing. They have been awarded Top employer for SME's between 26-250 employers and best place to work in Cambridgeshire. Having grown from a tiny start up just over ten years' ago, they now work with some of the biggest organisations in the world, clients encompassing sectors across retail, technology, software, science, food and beverage and more.
As PPC Account Manager you will be responsible for working with clients to achieve their paid advertising goals, operating across search, display, social and more. You will set up, manage and analyse campaigns to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure delivery and success of campaigns for key clients.
- Design strategies and visions client accounts.
- Design roadmaps for clients and project manage.
- Monitor projects and accounts and develop plans.
- Maintain trust and active communication with clients.
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns and achieving KPI's.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Current knowledge and experience of PPC, search, shopping and display.
- Strong skills in project management and analytics.
- Google Ads certification (desirable).
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Continual training specific to your career goals.
- Bespoke career development.
- Free fruit, nuts, tea and coffee.
- Table football and a designer office.
- Quarterly social, football team and charity events.
- 10 minute walk from Cambridge city centre.
- 5 minute walk from the bus stop.
- 30 minute walk from train station.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.