- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24.00 - £30,000.00 gross per hour
A dynamic, talented and passionate PPC Professional is required for one of Scotland’s leading independent full services agency within their digital and analytics division.
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketing & PPC professional to join the Edinburgh team. The role will be involve setting up advertising and PPC campaigns, analysing results and providing recommendations on future strategies. As well as this, you also support the digital marketing team, with exposure to an array of digital marketing techniques including search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and other forms of online advertising.
You will get the opportunity to work in fast paced digital environment, learn from the best and work with fantastic high end luxury brands on a worldwide basis.
- Implementation – Working with metasearch (which you will be given full training on) partner to get clients live on the platform, troubleshooting any issues and communicating with account management / sales team
- Optimisation – Auditing client performance and working with partners to investigate and recommend changes to improve campaigns
- Reporting – Preparing monthly performance reports for metasearch customers
- Client Strategy – Investigating links between various digital channel performance. Educating the team on developments in digital and online advertising, and how these fit into a cross channel strategy
The Right Attitude
- Enjoy being challenged
- Confident speaking with clients and partner companies
- Ability to organise & prioritise your own workload
- Experience working within an agency environment an advantage
Online ising Experience
- Enthusiasm for all things digital - PPC, SEO and social
- Knowledge of various digital marketing methods and channels
- You have a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with paid media
- Minimum 12 months’ experience of running PPC as well as other digital marketing techniques
- Experience across Google Ads (Search, display and remarketing), Bing, Facebook & Twitter of running campaigns
- Google Ads and Analytics qualified an advantage
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising & affiliate marketing platforms would be an advantage
- An attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics & other statistical packages
- Working in a vibrant, lively & growing agency with great offices, free juice, teas and coffee (and snacks)!
- Ability to grow your role and mold it into something you feel passionate about with the full support of the management
- Beer & wine fridge for Friday wind downs
- Great office location
- Salary DOE
- Profit share scheme
- Pension scheme & Life insurance
- Defined career path
FURTHER INFORMATION: When applying for this role, please provide further information such as your current salary, your minimum salary expectations and your notice period.
We cannot guarantee a response to each individual application and will contact only those we wish to shortlist. This is made necessary by the level of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
NOTES: Ideally agency 1 year of implementing PPC campaigns although client side will be considered (especially from the leisure industry). Account exec or account manager level. PPC knowledge is a must, but will also get involved with seo and specialist industry campaign tools.