- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PQ Audit AssociateJOB DESCRIPTION
Change Recruitment Group are working with one of Scotland's leading Independent Chartered Accountancy firms in Glasgow to assisting them in the hire of a Part-Qualified Audit Senior.
This business is one of the longest established CA firms in Scotland and therefore have a fantastic reputation across all of their service lines and offerings - both internally and externally. Across all services there is a strong level of staff retention which is largely attributed to the work, client base and internal working culture and work-life balance that is on offer. This firm also offers you the opportunity to develop your career through their ongoing support but also the freedom to take ownership of your own portfolio and work directly with clients at early stages in your career.
This role will involve working on the audits of a wide range of commercial, public sector and charity clients. Responsibilities will include:
• Planning audit assignments
• Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of the team
• Acting as Senior on small audits and take responsibility for your own portfolio of audit clients which will involve liaising directly with clients
• Taking ownership of all audit assignments from planning through to completion
• You will be actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ie. ACCA / ICAS etc. with a minimum of 18 months - 2 years' audit experience previously gained
• You must have experience of working within a Chartered Accountancy firm i.e. Big 4, Top 10, Mid-Tier CA, Independent CA etc.
• Ideally you will have had experience of taking lead on small audit assignments and confident in liaising with clients
• Having a good understanding of accounts preparation and being comfortable with the preparation of financial statements would be highly advantageous
• Experience of working with public sector, education and charity client would be ideal but not essential