- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! De Beers Group are looking for a confident and passionate PR Manager to join our Forever Initiative based in London. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
De Beers Group is the world’s leading diamond company, employing more than 20,000 people. Our colleagues are experts across the diamond value chain – from exploration and production, to rough diamond sales, research and development and diamond jewellery retail.
At De Beers Group we work in partnership at a local, national and global level, particularly in two areas in which we believe we're uniquely placed to make a significant impact: 'Standing with Women and Girls' and 'Protecting the Natural World'.
Through our work in these areas and beyond, with partners, communities and colleagues, we want every De Beers Group diamond to make a positive difference in the life of everyone it touches. We call this ‘Building Forever’.
The PR Manager – Forever Initiative role
As a strong communications professional you will play a pivotal role on how De Beers Group communicates with external audiences on the Forever Initiative. As part of a matrix team, your role will focus on identifying and creating content for the digital and mainstream media that communicates the core values of natural diamonds and differentiation of the product from lab-grown diamonds.
What will you be doing as our PR Manager?
- Ensure we are leading the conversations and generate awareness of Natural Diamonds
- Develop and implement a communications strategy that delivers tangible results
- Manage and maintain content calendars, across all channels on this subject
- Stay close (and be present) to the various Senior Stakeholders, including the CEO, EVP Marketing and EVP of Corporate Affairs, EVP Diamond Trading to capture real time content through events, interviews etc.
- Remain reactive to external content on Synthetic Diamonds
- Create/curate content that is fit for purpose for use through all our Brands and BUs
- Create content for our external stakeholders (Sightholders, Retail Partners, Independents) to use to communicate the message of Natural Diamonds
- Support the deliverables to Forevermark as it relates to the Forever Initiative
- Create clear and concise narratives, bringing a compelling point-of-view throughout PR efforts
- Communicate success stories and BU initiatives through traditional and non-traditional means Track
- Qualitative press coverage
- Positive increased change in Natural Diamonds/Building Forever
What are we looking for in our PR Manager?
- Minimum 5 years of marketing /communications experience with a particular focus on Digital Media impact
- Exceptional writing skills - ability to understand and deliver the message in simple business language
- Ability to develop strong and engaging content
- Strong verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
- Experience in working closely with senior management and leadership teams
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions
- Global experience and mindset
Click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about the PR Manager – Forever Initiative role!