- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2019, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Public Relations Manager to join us. This is a newly created role where you will be able to develop our PR strategy from scratch and lead other exciting projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage an annual PR calendar, developing campaigns and content for building awareness and cut through in our audience
- Work with the campaigns team to capitalise on existing annual calendar and events targeting users at key time of year.
- Collaborate with our partner brands to execute partnership PR plans and help launch Super Clients
- Work with the content and social team to develop brand building campaigns
- Source and coordinate a network of partnerships and influencers in key markets
- Submit press releases on key sites, build relationships with PR contacts ensuring all content is updated on the website
- Identify and apply for business and product awards
- Liaise with B2B Marketing and Employer brand to ensure holistic PR and comms strategy
- Work with cross functional marketing team to develop and manage a crisis PR comms plans Requirements
- We’d really like to hear from you, if you have... Proven success within a similar PR role Experience in establishing the content strategy for PR campaigns Experience creating opportunities through influencer networks Experience in finding relevant industry events for internal teams to attend Stakeholder management Benefits
Life At Student Beans
We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for.
At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
- Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks!
- Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Free membership to our on-site gym.
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber, Missguided … to name a few!
- public relations