- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £31,000.00 gross per year
Role: Practice Accountant
Location: Finchley, London
Salary: £26,000 to £31,000 (Depending on Experience)
The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations
- General administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Working as a team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
- Experience within an accountancy practice.
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ AAT) or equivalent commercial experience.
- Very good communications skills with the ability to build excellent relationships.
This vacancy is being managed by Charlotte Roscoe at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.