- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am recruiting for a Practice Accountant to join an established accountancy firm on the outskirts of Ipswich. This permanent role is available for full time and part time applicants for a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Established over 40 years ago, this chartered accountancy practice pride themselves on their expert knowledge and advice they provide for their client base of 150 businesses. Offering traditional accounting, tax and auditing services, my client has built their reputation on long lasting relationships and offering specialist business strategies to their clients.
Joining a credible team of accountants, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
Processing VAT returns
Attending regular client visits
Supporting month end and year end accounts processes
The ideal candidate will have previous UK practice experience and will be qualified to AAT Level 4.
My client is seeking someone who:
• Has strong communication skills
• Is forward thinking and can work on their own initiative
• Have strong team working skills
• Can work to strict deadlines
• Working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (can offer flexible working)
• 20 days holiday + bank holiday which increases to 6 weeks with length of service
• Auto enrolment pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)
• Private medical insurance
For more information and to apply for this role please email your CV to