- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Southampton
Are you an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Southampton looking for flexible work at excellent rates ? Working with Chase Medical can deliver this!
We are interested in hearing from Advanced Nurse Practitioners who have a master's degree or equivalent in advanced practice and/or experience treating minor ailments as well as also being an independent prescriber. Experience working in a General Practice setting is essential.
Benefits of working with chase:
- We offer excellent competitive rates of pay , with Advanced Nurse Practitioners earning £38.50 to £62 per hour , including holiday pay. Picking up just one 8 hour locum shift will earn you over £300 !
- Our shifts offer great flexibility because there is no minimum number of hours you are required to work. This allows you to work as frequently or infrequently as you wish.
- We have a high volume of work available , around 3000 shifts per month, offering you a variety of work if you wish to work ad-hoc, or even providing regular shifts. We provide cover to a number of settings across the NHS and private settings, including General Practice, Walk in Centres and Out of Hours services.
- Many of our shifts are available months in advance , allowing you to take control of your work schedule, and plan when and where you'll be working.
- Joining us is quick, easy and free, with only one set of vetting to complete before you're able to take your pick of our available shifts.
- All shifts you choose will be relevant to your skillset , ensuring you can work autonomously and confidently. All you need when turning up for a shift is to dress smart and bring yourself and your NHS Smartcard. The surgery will provide you with a centre induction on your first shift, set you up on their system and provide all necessary equipment you'll need for your clinics.
Chase Medical are a specialists in Primary Care Recruitment , providing clinicians to almost 40 percent of settings across the UK, on both permanent and locum terms. We help Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs and other healthcare professionals to find jobs and shifts that suit them! We have many NHS GP settings working exclusively with us to find their perfect jobs! Chase Medical are proud members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation), and pride ourselves being safe and compliant.
By registering with Chase, you will get a personal consultant who tailor the job and shift- searching process to focus on your requirements and desires, whilst providing a friendly and responsive service. You will be guided through our process, from your registration chat to picking shifts, and we can even work proactively to find work that is local to you.
Does working as frequently as you like at competitive rates appeal to you? Please contact Chloe on 0114 2757 421 , or email email@example.com
Our registration is quick and easy , often taking only 20 minutes . We'll talk through your skills and experiences to understand these, as well as your shift or career desires. We'll also have a quick look at your ID and a couple of your qualifications too- if you're unsure of anything we'll talk you through it.
Would you prefer Permanent Opportunities?
We are also interested in hearing from Advanced Nurse Practitioners who are prescribers for permanent opportunities within a variety of NHS and Private Settings! If you're interested in permanent positions with Chase Medical, our permanent recruitment team will be delighted to guide you through the job searching process , taking the stress away from the job-searching process.
Do you know healthcare professionals who might be interested in working with Chase Medical for locum or permanent work? Please let us know, and you could receive up to £500 for successful referrals!