- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £36,075.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Permanent, full time - Monday to Friday, regular working hours
Up to £40,000 per annum
Are you a registered general nurse (RGN) or a dual qualified RGN/registered mental health nurse (RMN) looking for a Monday to Friday, regular working hours role? If so, this may be the opportunity for you…
Pulse is working alongside a dedicated mental health organisation to recruit a Practice Nurse for one of their services based in Baldock. This fantastic service has over 40 beds and cares for adult patients across psychiatric intensive care (PICU), rehabilitation and elderly.
The successful RGN/RMN will be working with a primary care model and delivering services alongside the GP.
Roles and responsibilities
- Carrying our physical examinations and triage
- Removal of sutures and wound management
- Chronic health conditions management
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- RGN or dual RGN/RMN qualification
- Experience of working in a senior position
What's in it for you?
- A great salary
- Monday-Friday, regular working hours - great work life balance
- Government pension scheme
Apply now, we don't want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Alternatively, if you have any queries about this role do not hesitate to contact Louis on Apply.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.