- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- City of London
Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm
City of London
£32,959 per annum plus excellent bonuses and benefits
An extremely well known and prestigious global financial services firm based in the heart of The City just by Bank tube station are currently recruiting for an experienced Presentations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be working within a friendly, busy and lively team of PowerPoint Specialists. An advanced skill set on Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential for this role and any additional creative skills within Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous.
As a PowerPoint Specialist, you will working within a team on-site with highly skilled Publishers. You will be producing high quality pitch books, using Word and PowerPoint templates, as well as providing support with the management of all documents.
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Producing high quality pitch books, using Word and PowerPoint templates, from information supplied through liaison with clients and Front Desk team
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the projects allocated in terms of service, client management and professionalism
- Completing amendments to create documents as requested by clients
- Managing the submission of work from clients
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Have a critical eye in terms of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced level of English, if second language
If this new exciting opportunity to work for a multinational financial services firm fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Desktop Publishing
- Microsoft Excel