- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Goldman & Fine Group is looking for a prestigePanel Beater in Milton Keynes (350).
Our client is a well-established and highly successful prestige vehicle accident repair centre, offering an attractive pay rate and aclean, up-to-date working environment,working with a friendly team and supportive manager.
Our client is looking for a Panel Beater who takes pride in delivering work to a high quality, ensuring the customer receives the best level of customer service. You will be showing your skills and knowledge working on a variety of cars and must be able to do most aspects of panel beating, from filler work and pulling dents to stripping/fitting.
- be experienced Panel Beaters
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a bodyshop/accident repair centre
- have your own tools
- work to a high standard
- be able to work on a variety of prestige makes and models of cars
- be confident in your ability to work effectively, efficiently andto a very high standard ATA qualification is preferable but not necessary if you have the skills and experience.
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine on firstname.lastname@example.org
- call Travis at Goldman & Fine on either 0208 066 4860 or 07507 630411, quoting ref 350 Ref: 350
If this is not the position for you, please send us your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call us, download the “Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services” app or check our website.
“Prestige Panel Beater”
- customer service