- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £19,554.00 - £21,166.00 gross per year
Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service are looking for a Prevention and Inclusion Assistant to join their team.
Job Title: Prevention and Inclusion Assistant
Salary: £19,554 - £21,166 per annum
Location: Based at Headquarters, Ripley
Job Type: Full time 37 hours per week, job share or part time also considered.
Contract: Temporary until 31st October 2020
Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service is looking for a Prevention and Inclusion Assistant to join the administrative team within the Prevention & Inclusion Department. You will help to facilitate the delivery of portfolio activities, have excellent communication skills and a confident manner when dealing with Derbyshire Fire & Rescue employees and external partners.
Prevention and Inclusion Assistant – The Role:
- Excellent administrative, time management and prioritisation skills are essential, in addition to a commitment to service improvement
- There will be a requirement for some travel for which a pool car will be provided
- The normal working week is 37 hours however you may, on occasion, be required to work beyond normal office hours.
Prevention and Inclusion Assistant – Benefits:
- Family friendly policies
- Free car parking, health & wellbeing services
- Discount scheme
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting Prevention and Inclusion Assistant opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today! You will be redirected to our site where you can complete your application!
We are committed to Equality and Fairness at work. Applications are encouraged from all diverse communities.
Police security vetting procedures at the appropriate level will be requested for the successful applicant. Please note that, due to the nature of security checks undertaken, applicants must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK up to the date of the application and Home Office approval for indefinite leave to remain within the UK.
Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 4th August 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 12th August 2019.