- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £42,000.00 gross per year
An excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Production Manager to join one of the market leaders in the food industry.
THE PRODUCTION MANAGER
The job directly manages a team of around 70 people including Supervisors, butchers and packers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To organise workload to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum downtime is achieved.
- Working closely with senior management to ensure work is completed to time and customer specification.
- To ensure health and safety is adhered to at all times including reporting near misses
- Attend morning management meeting and communicate issues/workload
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will need to have a background in Production Management within the food industry, ideally working with meats.
You will also need:
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to think on their feet and solve problems
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi task
- Ability to work to deadlines
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further.
We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
By applying for this role Kandhu will add your details to our database
- assuming you have the right level of experience for the roles you apply for, after which we will be in touch.
- trades and professions