- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Ham
Looking for flexible work opportunities in 2019? Want to develop a career in education?
At Reed Education we are continuously looking for Cover Supervisors/ LSAs/ Teaching Assistants to work in and around East London on a long term, temporary and day to day basis.
We are currently working with a great deal of schools in the East London area who are looking for flexible in classroom support staff to work with them on a day to day basis for potential long term placements.
Supply work is a great way to develop your skills and experience, as well as build up strong exposure in a range of different schools for potential permanent opportunities.
To work as part of Reed Educations Supply Pool you must:
- Have previous experience supporting children within an educational setting
- Be flexible and willing to work at short notice
- Preferably be able to work 5 days a week
- Be able to commute within the East London area
- Be able to commit between the hours of 8am and 4pm
- Have good communication skills and a proactive approach
- be results driven with excellent classroom management
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business