- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
Are you a qualified Primary Class Teacher looking for a new challenge?
The Supply Register is currently working with a Primary school in Liverpool, who are seeking a Primary Teacher starting from Easter 2019
The position is a long term temporary position. The ideal Primary Teacher must have experience within a Primaryschool setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge on how to research, plan and deliver group sessions/workshops with identified students on a range of subjects that may be hindering their learning.
The successful Primary class teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Primary class teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Primary class teacher:
- Have experience teaching in a primary school environment
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Primary class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Lucy via email or the resourcing teamon telephone 01785 472 481.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £104.00 to £188.00 /day
- Classroom: 1 year (Required)