- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Could you lead in developing a class's learning? Have you got the drive and determination to help your class succeed? Are you a successful primary educator? Can you provide a wide range of exciting and stimulating lessons? Are you a passionate teacher looking for your next role?
Our partner primary school in Devon are currently recruiting for a KS2 Primary Teacher. If this sounds like you, and you are local, or willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
* Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
* Free training provided, both online and on-site
* Refer to a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
* Free parking and easy access by road
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Have a genuine love for teaching your class
* QTS / PGCE or equivalent
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Experience working with KS2 children
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.
121 teaching experience,communication,effective discipline,empathy,engaging,good behaviour management skills,good classroom management,good communication skills,key stage 1 experience,key stage 2 experience,knowledge of curriculum,motivated,PPA teaching experience,using school software:,years 1-6 experience qualification
BA Hons (QTS),BEd,BSc Hons (QTS),PGCE,PGCE,PGDE (Scotland),PTLLS,QTLS,QTS,Schools direct,SCITT educational requirements